my JEE starting journey
Introduction My name is Sanjith, and I have recently started Class 11. Like many students who dream of clearing JEE Main and JEE Advanced, I know that mathematics is one of the most important subjects in my preparation. When I entered Class 11, I quickly realized that the level of mathematics was very different from Class 10. The chapters became longer, the concepts became deeper, and the questions required much more thinking. At first, this felt challenging, but I decided to approach it one step at a time. My Current Goal My goal is not just to pass school examinations. I want to build a strong foundation in mathematics that will help me in: State Board examinations NCERT mastery JEE Main JEE Advanced A strong foundation is important because advanced problems become easier when the basics are clear. My Study Plan Every day, I try to focus on three things: Understanding concepts from NCERT. Solving textbook exercises. Practicing additional problems. Inst...
Comments
Post a Comment